Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > THANKS!    

THANKS!

Mar0919
Mexico

Thank you so much Liz!!!!! I am such a great fan of your work and your talent! I absolutely love ppt games, wish I knew how to make them! My kids love them, and find them so fun!!!! Thank you, dear Liz, for your generosity!!!

Mar

3 Jan 2012     

Mallerenga
Spain

Oh Liz! Thank you so much for your wonderful work. I love your ptt and I wish I knew just a minimum part of what you know. My kids will love it.

Mallerenga

3 Jan 2012     

ironik
Australia

I �m really curious but I can �t download it :( Is there a way you can upload to a site other than 4shared? It seems it �s blocked in Turkey. Every day they block another website : �(

3 Jan 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

It looks so great and I �m really anxious to try it but when I click the apple nothing happens ... it just won �t go to the next slide. Could it be because I have office 2003?
Sophia

3 Jan 2012     

ingela
Finland

The game is fantastic!!! Thanks a lot!

3 Jan 2012     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

@ironik  send me your email and i send it to you.
@ueslteacher   if nothing happens it might be beacuse you havent activated the macros.  when you open the ppt you should see a warning  about macros click yes, but read the last two slides. the ppt was saved in compatibility mode so it should work on 2003,07 and 10
@everyone esl you �r welcome just let me know how it worked for you and your class. Big smile

3 Jan 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

It finally worked! I had to tick a box in the safety options.
Thanks!
Sophia

3 Jan 2012     

< Previous   1    2