Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Arts and Crafts...    

Arts and Crafts...

Elenie
Greece

Arts and Crafts...

Hello everyone...HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope this year will be as creative and as entertaining as we all want. 

I would like to make a suggestion, though I understand it could be a bit hard to make it come true.

Now and then my students and I really enjoy making stuff, like cards, different sorts of arts and crafts etc. I find it as amusing as they do if not more...Embarrassed It �s a really nice way to make them use English "out" of class, as they see it as fun time. They learn and they speak English without having to try because they get distracted by what they �re doing at the time...

So, I was thinking, why not introduce another link where all of us will be able to find instructions, ideas or even step-to-step videos on how to make something. There �s loads of material on the Net. I actually found a lot of great stuff as I was watching videos on YouTube. Does anyone also know "Art Attack" shows?

I hope my suggestion will be taken into consideration. Thank you for your time!

9 Jan 2012      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Nice idea:) A section on "esl arts and crafts" right?
I remember Ivush was sharing pics of DIY teaching materials in the forum and suggested we had a section on that.
But it �s really up to Victor to decide if it �s possible.
Sophia

9 Jan 2012