Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > animated songs    

animated songs

chenchen_castrourdiales
Spain

animated songs

Hi, everybody!
I need some help... do you know of any songs that can be used to practice the present simple tense with beginner students aged 6-8. I am finding it difficult to find songs for them since they find some too childish while others are cool. I have already browsed old related  posts and the britishcouncil webpage. I have found some interesting stuff but I still need more. If you happen to know of any songs about present simple tense (do, does, don �t doesn �t), likes/ dislikes, places in the city or daily routines I would be grateful if you could share them with me. I never expected children to be such so demanding! I feel they learn much more from the songs or videos I play in class than from my explanations and they get entertained to boot.

Thanks in advance for your time and help.

David

14 Jan 2012      

mourisca
Portugal

Hi, David!

Take a look here:

& here

Hugs from Portugal.

14 Jan 2012