Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Wanted: English through Skype     

Wanted: English through Skype

liapc
Brazil

Wanted: English through Skype

I am looking for volunteers that want to practice English through skype.
My native language is Portuguese, but I use to live in te USA for 3 years. 
Now, I want to keep practicing english online.
So, I am looking for people to simply speak English with. I will only speak to you a few minutes and then go... two or three times a week. 
If you are interested, please send an email to [email protected]
Best regards,

18 Jan 2012      

starrr
Brazil

Instead SKYPE I suggest you something different. A good idea for you maybe could be better to install the program below in your computer, it works in the same way msn or yahoo mesenger, but it is more efficient to maintain the contact with other countries:

http://www.paltalk.com

You must create a nickname, a password and you will be able to talk with native Americans around the world in webchatrooms alive.

you can share your webcam, microphone and learn or teach and practice English in a very good way.

I recommend. I use it to maintain my English updated. You can chose many rooms to ionvite people to chat with you . A very good way for practicing and making new friends too. Try it out!

19 Jan 2012     

liapc
Brazil

Thanks Starr for your clue  Wink
I will also try to practice on Paltalk .
I want to inform that 4 volunteers answered me and I contact them already to start the speaking practice.
Thanks  ESLPrintables to help me out with  English exercises and for let me being in touch with such nice people.

19 Jan 2012