Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Dear Cheezels    

Dear Cheezels

dennismychina
China

Dear Cheezels

Dear Cheezels,

I am sorry if I gave the wrong impression. You certainly did not offend me in any way.

In fact, I quoted you because I felt that what you had said echoed the sentiment of our site perfectly.

ie;

And to quote a wise old Neptune (or is it Nordic) Santa.

�I don�t personally care where someone is from, what god they pray to (or not), or their personal politics. To me everyone here is equal. What matters to me is this forum possibly could be the 1 in a gazillion diamond that we come to exchange our ideas and love for teaching as equals.�

----------------------------------

I have no idea what I did wrong when I posted the message but two things happened.

1. The message was right aligned and could not edit it. After I tried to��

2. I can�t add to that particular thread? There is no end to the page. Strange���

31 Dec 2008      

alien boy
Japan

Yo dennis! you can align your text using the bar at the top of the reply box!

Don�t know why anyone couldn�t add to the thread... I just did!

Have a great New Year, cobber!

31 Dec 2008     

cheezels
New Zealand

Phew! :-) It is what I thought but then I was not sure.

I love this site and I really appreciate everyone who is here!
Ok I need to get back to making food! As for jul we are having another BBQ in the snow for New Year...hehe... you can take the girl out oz NZ but......

31 Dec 2008     

apayala
Spain

Hi! It�s just curiosity, when you say BBQ in the snow you really mean it? Will be this evening all of you in the cold back yard covered with snow having a barbecue? You are strong people!!! It must be soooo cold!

Happy new year to all of you!

31 Dec 2008     

cheezels
New Zealand

Yep I BBQ all year round... I tell my partner its a cultural thing and I can�t live without it hehe....Sweden have these massive rib things not the skinny ones with no meat but big fat meaty ones...ooooooooooooooooo I cant wait!!!!! have made the potato salad and some coleslaw and am half way through making the banoffee pie for dessert.
Around 11pm onwards everyone who lives around me will be out walking about and talking with each other, fireworks as well. Its a really great friendly family type atmosphere. I don�t live in a huge city so it is a huge change from my nye�s spent in london!
Its cold, there is snow, but its not -15 or so like canada.. for some reason it has been quite mild compared to usually at this time...

Hope you all have a great 2009!

31 Dec 2008