Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Help needed from teachers living in Australia, New Zealand, Japan or China    

Help needed from teachers living in Australia, New Zealand, Japan or China

flo84
France

Help needed from teachers living in Australia, New Zealand, Japan or China

Hi

The topic of my next lesson is cultural awareness. Here my students will have to reply to  a letter from a foreign penfriend . After reading this penfriend �s letter,  who is expected to come and stay 6 months in France in their school, my students will have to explain the routines and the culture of their country in order to make their penfriend comfortable and prevent him/her from worrying about this far european country that he/she doesn �t know. That �s where I need your help because as I have never been in one of these countries, I am not able to write this letter. Could someone help me with a letter with simple vocabulary explaining the routine at school and at home and giving some information about typical cultural habits in your country. If you think you can help me, send me a PM. Thank you for reading my post and thank you again if you can help.

Flo

8 Feb 2012      

Mariethe House
France

Hi Flo! I � m surprised you are not getting any answer. I, myself don �t really understand what you want. Maybe it would be a good idea to post again and reformulate your request .Wink

9 Feb 2012