Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > My heart is with Greece and all my Greek friends    

My heart is with Greece and all my Greek friends

anaisabel001
Spain

Glad you �re safe, Amalia.
My heart is with Greece with Greek people.Hug
Great shame on the financial markets and politicians .

12 Feb 2012     

tancredo
Portugal

I �m so sad about what �s going on in Greece!
I �m so sorry for all the Greek people, for all the Portuguese, the Spanish, the Irish people, for all the people suffering in their shoes the injustices of the big capital!
 Where is the world going to?

May peace come to Athens!

13 Feb 2012     

GIOVANNI
Canada

Our hearts go out to you and your people.  May the suffering and instability soon end.
Take care and may this soon end.

13 Feb 2012     

juliag
Japan

Thinking of you and your families at this time.
So glad to know your are safe. Hug

13 Feb 2012     

lyny
Mexico

It �s so sad. I hope this situation is over soon.
My best wishes for our friends and all Greek people, I �m praying for you.
God bless you!

13 Feb 2012     

pollyanna_pl
Greece

Thank god you �re safe Lillia.
Thank you everyone for your support.
Greek people have been depicted as lazy and incompetent for so long in some of the European press, that I really appreciate your concern.
Traitors is the only word that comes to my mind when I think about our politicians. I �m afraid that, because many people think the same, the riots are not going to just go away.
What �s even worse, is that serious, binding decisions are being made on our behalf by a given government, without the people �s consent while lack of information, or even misinformation about our options rules. If this is not driving a whole people to the slaughter, what is?
Dear friends, protect your countries in any way you can, keep informed and inform others, vote wisely while you �re still given the chance so that you may never find yourselves in our shoes.

13 Feb 2012     

Mabdel
Morocco

Our hearts and our prayers are with all Greek people especially our dearest friends there!

13 Feb 2012     

mariflo
Greece

Here here Polyanna and all my fellow countrypeople!
When you deprive a whole nation of the basic means to survive, what else do you expect them to do but riot?
I �m afraid this is a bottomless barrel. It is just the beginning and I see no end. There are more austerity measures to come and not only in my country. This is worldwide. Some countries have already experienced and are still experiencing it and some others are just the next on the line!
Thank you all for your concern but beware! Don �t let it come to you too! 

13 Feb 2012     

aliciapc
Uruguay

Such violence takes me back to some decades ago , in this country and in many others here in South America. Things are really difficult here right now, austerity is a way of life for us ... well, not everyone, as usual, and politicians always disappoint us, no matter how wisely we try to vote. It �s so sad to see the same old story again and again, just a bunch of people having the power to do things right and not doing it, not caring about anyone but themselves ...
I hope, as everyone else here does, that it will be over soon and that the Greek people will go back to living as they used to some years ago, even if it wasn �t perfect, of course.

13 Feb 2012     

< Previous   1    2