Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > pen friends needed!    

pen friends needed!

tresreinas
Argentina

pen friends needed!

Hi everyone!!! I �m a teacher in Argentina. The school year is about to start here in the Southern hemisphere.I � ll be teaching English to 60  11 year old pre-intermediate studdents. IPlease let me know f you are willing  to take part in this intercultural  letter wtiting projectproject.
Thanks in advance.
A big hug fom hot and sunny Argentina!!

16 Feb 2012      

bagatokrapka
Ukraine

Hi! I am a teacher from Ukraine, and I would be your pen-friend with great pleasure. I adore my work, I like my children very much, and I can share my experience with great pleasure!

16 Feb 2012     

uygunmail2
Turkey

hi from Turkey 
I have the same age group students. let �s make them penpals.
please write me from [email protected]

16 Feb 2012     

parkaleva
Belarus

Hello! I �m a teacher from Belarus. I need an e-mail pen-friend for my student. She �s 11 years old. May be you have students who want to send their letters through the internet. Write us his e-mail address and we �ll write him a letter as soon as possible. Thank you!

16 Feb 2012     

emad1984
Palestine

Thank you very much for this fantastic idea. A student of mine would like to be a pen-friend for her. He is only 13 years old. His email is [email protected] .

16 Feb 2012     

peitieiros
Spain

Hello. I�m a teacher of English from Spain. My students are 11. We would like to send our letters by e-mail. My e-mail is [email protected]. Please, let me know if you are interested in this project. (I�ve got a group of about 20 pupils)

7 Mar 2012