Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Caption Contest winner CW 8 2012    

Caption Contest winner CW 8 2012

douglas
United States

Caption Contest winner CW 8 2012

Thank-you everyone! 

You made it very difficult to pick a winner.  There were some great captions that made me laugh.  There was even a poem!

In the end I chose Mariethehouse with her caption:

"Look mummy!I can �t believe it! A marshmellow man! yumee! "

After reading the caption I couldn �t get the picture of the costume being made of marshmallow out of my head.  For my American friends you may picture marshmallow as the all white ""Staypuff" style, but here in Europe the standard is more multi colored and in many different shapes.  Funny note: in Germany it is lovingly referred to as M�usespeck - mouse fat. Here are some examples:

Thank you everyone for playing!
Douglas

22 Feb 2012      

Mariethe House
France

Thank you Douglas! Never thought I would win ! Life is full of surprises!Big smile
And ..... I love your marshmallow pictures! Big smile

22 Feb 2012     

valentinaper
Greece

Since we �re talking about sweets, why don �t you take a look at what my friend Angela has made?
And there �s more! Check them out! She �s so creative!

22 Feb 2012