Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > News about my sister and the contest she is taking part in    

News about my sister and the contest she is taking part in

frenchfrog
France

News about my sister and the contest she is taking part in

First I would like to thank all the ESL members who so kindly voted for my sister! Thumbs UpClap (see this post)

Unfortunately, some contestants cheated and all the votes have been canceled! Cry 

The good news is that we can vote again! In order to do so, you have to fill in a short form. Here is the page about my sister�s composition: click here. Click on �Votez� and follow the instructions. (Do not hesitate to contact me, the instructions are in French but I think they are not too difficult to understand.)

Thanks in advance for your help! Wink

22 Feb 2012      

Mabdel
Morocco

Dearest Laurance!
J ai vot�. Wish her all the best.
Kind regards

22 Feb 2012     

frenchfrog
France

Thank you very much Mabdel! Thumbs Up

22 Feb 2012     

mariamit
Greece

Done. Good luck to her!

22 Feb 2012     

Mariethe House
France

A vot�. Bonne chance Christine!

22 Feb 2012     

libertybelle
United States

Oh - I hate cheaters.
How can they live with themselves knowing they didn �t really win at all??

Will vote again for your talented sister!
Hugs
L

23 Feb 2012     

ellakass
Israel

Good luck!

23 Feb 2012     

PhilipR
Thailand

I hate cheaters as well. What did they do? Hack into the voting computer? Vote three dozen times for themselves? Bribe a judge?

Your sister should consider herself lucky that her sister - that would be you - can ask half a million strangers to vote for her with absolutely nothing to compare her performance to.

BTW, I wanted to vote for her, but after clicking on Vote, it seemed that I had to register in order to do so. Sorry, but I couldn�t be bothered.

Best of luck anyway! Pig

23 Feb 2012     

frenchfrog
France

Thank you!

23 Feb 2012     

shusu-euphe
Taiwan

Good luck to her.

23 Feb 2012     

frenchfrog
France

Philip, you can of course listen to the other contestants � compositions! Wink
My sister got two emails from the organizers mentioning cheaters (I guess multiple votes were sent).
Yes, I know that you have to fill in a form now to be able to vote and I can perfectly understand your not wanting to do so: I hate to have to fill in forms myself!!! But I made an exception for my sister of course!

Thank you all for your help!

23 Feb 2012