Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > The winner of the caption game    

The winner of the caption game

ohermann
Czech Republic

The winner of the caption game

The winner of caption game 24/02/12!

Hi everybody, Thanks a lot for your captions. It was very hard to choose the winner. All of your captions were witty and funny. Clap Some of them forced me to learn new expressions (such as the first one by cunliffe; I thought �clever dick� a rude expressions first Embarrassed, but my dictionary helped me a lot  Approve ). But finally I decided that Jayho�s caption is best for me. So, Jayho, it is up to you to choose another challenging picture for the game! Congratulations! And to the other participants � please don�t give up, the �game� must go on. Wink 

Love from Oto

And Jayho�s winning comment was: This bull is so big he won �t even fit in a china shop.

27 Feb 2012      

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Yeah, Jayho �s was the best!

27 Feb 2012     

Jayho
Australia

Thank you Oto - I feel honoured.

Cunliffe, I loved all your captions.  In fact, I loved all the captions. We have very talented members here.

27 Feb 2012