Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Where are my points?    

Where are my points?

truji78
Spain

Where are my points?

Hi!
I �m so happy because I � seen that the worksheet I uploaded yesterday have been successful ans I got so many points! But for my surprise these points have dissapeared! They haven �t been added to the others! I should have 3601 points but there is only 3380, the same I had two days ago!! Please! It took me a lot of time to prepare my ws I  want my points back! What �s wrong? please I would like a response from the master or someone else!
Thank you for hearing me!!

11 Mar 2012      

Anna Anna
Ukraine

And I have the same problem. I have 6802 points instead of 7003 (201 points for yesterday �s ws). As far as I know Victor (the webmaster os this cite) can fix this. I hope he will deal with it as soon as possible.

11 Mar 2012     

truji78
Spain

Oh, dear!
I �m glad for hearing your great news!!! I wish this problem would be solved as soon as possible!
Thank you for  your answer!
Kisses!!

11 Mar 2012     

Anna Anna
Ukraine

Maybe we shoul write him about the problem http://www.eslprintables.com/buscador/author.asp?user=4#thetopin so that he learns about it.
 Hugs, dear truji78!

11 Mar 2012     

nazahzah
Tunisia

I have the same problem! my new points are not added ! please help me ; i need them

11 Mar 2012     

truji78
Spain

Anna!
I �ve just sent a message to Victor and I hope he will solve this problem.
Kisses

11 Mar 2012     

01marissa
Spain

I had the same problem one month ago. My points flew away. No solution at all! Fortunately I don �t need them!

11 Mar 2012