Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Fighting for women ´s literacy!    

Fighting for women ´s literacy!

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Fighting for women ´s literacy!

Dear ESL members!

I would like to share this link with you. The purpose is to support young girls to study and attend school.

Each viewing helps the girls in Pakistan regain their right to study...Please do watch!

Thanks in advance.

11 Mar 2012      

mariec
Spain

Thanks, I�ll pass it on to all my  students.

Have a lovely week!

11 Mar 2012     

almaz
United Kingdom

This is quite an impressive slideshow, and, after all, as teachers, how can we not support anyone �s right to study - regardless of gender? But, because I �m a natural skeptic, I decided to look a bit closer at the Hoshyar Foundation, I found a few things which troubled me, such as this, for example. Could you give some more educationally relevant information on this organisation? I would love for this group to be exactly who they say they are and do exactly what they say they do.

(note: I �m not saying they �re a front for the CIA)

11 Mar 2012     

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Dear Almaz!

I regret to say but have no detail information about this foundation. I just want to share as someone from my family sent me the link.

Anyway, I �ll try to google for further information.

11 Mar 2012