Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > A colleague needs your support for an eight-day-holiday prize in LA    

A colleague needs your support for an eight-day-holiday prize in LA

netameli
Czech Republic

A colleague needs your support for an eight-day-holiday prize in LA

Hi there, I �m an English teacher in Istanbul/Turkey at Cevdet Samikoglu Primary School (cevdetsamikoglu.k12.tr). I have joined a song contest on Power FM. The competitors would sing the Mahna Mahna song in a creative way and I �m one of the three finalists among the participants. I need your votes to win the holiday prize in Los Angeles for 8 days with my family. The voting is IP protected which means everybody can vote just for one time. So I need as much voters as possible. Could you please visit http://powerfm.com.tr/muppets and vote for your colleague Hatice G�ng�r and tell your friends/students about it, maybe I can have the chance to be the winner. The voting will be over on Wednesday morning. Thanks in advance for your support. Have a nice week!

The meanings of what are written on the website:

Dinle Oy ver = Listen and Vote
İsminiz = Your Name
E-mail adresiniz = Your e-mail address
Oyla = Vote

11 Mar 2012      

Errie
Japan

Done.

Let �s hope your family will win the prize. It would be a great experience for your kids.

12 Mar 2012     

netameli
Czech Republic

thank you very much for your support, I really appreciate it. Yes, I hope it will be a nice experience if I win, but my  rival is a writer and she has approximately 5000 followers on tweeter :) So She is some kind of celebrity. If you could publish it as many people as possible that would be a big favour for me.

Thank you again for your support the karma will pay you back one day :)

12 Mar 2012