Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Did you notice?    

Did you notice?

Jayho
Australia

Did you notice?

Did you notice that the copyright statement on our printables has changed to Copyright � 30/8/2008 ( F )  Do you know why?

Also, is it just my imagination or is the site becoming slower and slower again?  Most of the time it takes ages for my computer to move from one screen to the next.

Cheers

Jayho

13 Mar 2012      

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Hi There, Jayho!

Yes, i have noticed too. It �s a bit strange Copyright � 30/8/2008.... May be Victor is changing something.... I really don �t know...

It �s has been slower to me as well. But I thought it was my laptop collapsing lol...

13 Mar 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

same here-definitely slower, not all the time though...
Sophia

13 Mar 2012     

Apodo
Australia

S-l-o-w for me too.
I didn �t notice the copyright change. Some of you are obviously much more observant than I am.Wink

14 Mar 2012     

Mariethe House
France

Slow for me too!
I just wonder : Is it possible to delete our personal messages in a quick and efficient way? I delete mine one by one but I have loads and if I start from the end ( the oldest messages), it really takes ages. Any advice anyone?

14 Mar 2012     

LILIAAMALIA
Greece

For me the search only recent contributions does not work.

14 Mar 2012     

victor
Spain

You are right. I �m trying to improve a bit the design of the page. I �m testing...

I �ve also noticed that the page is slow. I �m trying  to find the reason.

I �ll continue this afternoon...

14 Mar 2012     

opez
Spain

Liliamalia, I have the same problem!

14 Mar 2012     

olgavillanua
Spain

Liliaamalia and Opez, I have the same problem as well

When I try to search �only recent contributions � (level intermediate), a message displays that reads: "Please enter something in the content field", and obviously I am not allowed to see what I want. It has been happening to me since yesterday.

14 Mar 2012