Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Audios for teaching how to apply for a job    

Audios for teaching how to apply for a job

Gia Mel
Chile

Audios for teaching how to apply for a job

Dear Friends:

I �m looking for some audios, telephone conversations, job applications, job interviews and so on, to teach a class on "Applying for a Job"... I �m using an Australian book "Applying for a Job" by Maggie Power, which is very good, a little old maybe, but serves the purpose very well... The problem is that I lost the audio (which was a cassette) during the February 27th, 2010 earthquake here in Chile... Could somebody tell me where I can find this sort of audio material? Or,  if you happen to have the audios for this text book... Would you lend them to me? Anything will help me really...

Thanks in advance...

Gia. :)

16 Mar 2012      

Jayho
Australia

Hi Gia

That book by Maggie Power is almost 20 years old and finding a working audio tape will be extremely difficult. It does not have CD. Power does have an updated series here but it is quite expensive.

If you are after an Australian publication then this one is quite good, has an affordable price and they will send overseas.

In the meantime here are some online links I use:

Personal qualities

Cheers

Jayho

16 Mar 2012