Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Caption Picture Contest round two    

Caption Picture Contest round two

Redbull
Thailand

Caption Picture Contest round two

Here is the caption pictures you can make captions for the two or just the one it �s up to you friends....... have fun and good luck all. 

CAPTION 1

CAPTION 2

Now some people have taken my pictures to heart....and I feel that If I offended you then I apologise "without reservation".

But as Cunliff said some say, there is humour in everything, and if these guys got out of their plight all right,

Jayho said I guess this depends on how you see the photo and the circumstances of the subject.  We all see things differently and I�m sure RB didn�t post this to offend (we all certainly know when he does post something offensive to manyWink.
How very true Jayho.

And I love Douglass caption "The essence of human spirit: to persevere when the situation seems most hopeless." Wink.

Now just to point out I was in the same boat "pardon my expression" but it is true I was living like this for four weeks and I can tell you it wasn �t any fun....!

Here is the picture of just how I was living for that time in Thailand.

So please don �t judge me for what I aint.

ALL THAT SAID NOW I WOULD LIKE TO SEE MORE CAPTIONS PLEASE NOT NEGATIVENESS COMMENTS THANKS AND I WILL PICK THE WINNER SOMETIME OVER THE WEEKEND.

REDBULL GIVES YOU WINGS YOU KNOWWink.

16 Mar 2012      

LILIAAMALIA
Greece

We want our money back!!!The manufacturers claimed that this bicycle and this car would float if there was a flood...Maybe not enough water to float?!!!!!

16 Mar 2012     

Apodo
Australia

Caption 2. I think it �s flooded.

16 Mar 2012     

Mariethe House
France

Wow! Another picture to comment upon!!Wink

My caption and you asked for it Redbull!LOL

"I never knew anyone could be so cool.
  Whoa oh oh
Who �s that guy
?"

16 Mar 2012     

Redbull
Thailand

LOL.....the guy I don �t know but this is how the Thailand people handle their lifes.....They don �t give a shit carefree people.

But I do have some pictures of my of my own here.

Thai people love the water...!

REDBULL GIVES YOU WINGS YOU KNOWWink.

16 Mar 2012     

starrr
Brazil

I think all these pictures and CAPTION thing should go to the CAFEE.. DON�T U THINK??

Here is the link to post things like this

http://www.eslprintables.com/cafe/topic.asp

thanks.

17 Mar 2012     

Jayho
Australia

Awww come on starrr, be  a sport, submit a caption and participate in the fun of the English language.  This is a great game for building one�s English skills, don�t you think? 

17 Mar 2012     

juliag
Japan

You can �t hold back the flood, but you can hold up the bike, though unfortunately not the car, only the bonnet. (Or hood, if you prefer American English).

Redbull, for a moment there I thought it was you there in that photo reading the paper, what a shame we didn �t get to see the real you!

17 Mar 2012     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Water, water everywhere, but not a drop to drink,
I �m hanging on for dear life, hoping I �m not gonna sink.

17 Mar 2012     

Jayho
Australia

Cunliffe -

You �re so clever

Me? Never

You �ve produced another rhyme

And just in the nick of time Thumbs Up

19 Mar 2012     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Jayho, you are cleverer than me by far,