Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > bad behaviour note    

bad behaviour note

jarek2011
Poland

bad behaviour note

and one more thing:

what do you call in English a note where you write/ tick off student � s misbehaviour/ no homework/ being disrespectful towards teachers/ classmates etc.

Do you have such system in the English speaking countries? I call them bad behaviour notes and the point with them is that I send them over to a class teacher who contacts student �s parents. I am not sure whether the name I came up with is the correct one :9

20 Mar 2012      

cunliffe
United Kingdom

If a student has continually misbehaved, we �put them on report �. Each subject teacher writes a comment, or gives a grade. This report is seen by the year head, or student manager at the end of the day and sent home for the parents to read and sign.

20 Mar 2012     

MoodyMoody
United States

You might also say that you write the student up. "Put on report" or "report him/her" works just fine, too. Fortunately, as a teacher of adults, I rarely have to do this. I �ve only done it three times in 12 years of teaching.

21 Mar 2012