Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Worksheets    

Worksheets

Mariethe House
France

Worksheets

Whenever I upload a new ws, I get the "preview coming soon" message for ,say, one hour and then the preview and the ws are visible and available. However when I upload a new document because I realize I have left a mistake, the "preview coming soon" message stays on for ages . For example, I uploaded a new document this morning and it still doesn �t show in the new contributions.
Can anything be done about that please?Smile

23 Mar 2012      

karagozian
France

same happened to me dear friend with a ws I uploaded months ago.  It seems that it will remain like this.  So, the message is probably "not to correct the mistakes anymore"!!! Smile

I like your worksheet Mariethe.  Keep on uploading your precious worksheets.  I �m not retired yet, but somewhere at the end of my career and also really do love this site.

Hugs from Toulouse

23 Mar 2012     

victor
Spain

I was trying to solve that problem. I think it works now (at least it worked for me). Please update the document again and wait about one hour. If it fails again, please tell me.

23 Mar 2012     

moravc
Czech Republic

The grey preview seems to remain there. :-(
13:10.

23 Mar 2012     

Mariethe House
France

Thank you Victor for looking into the problem... I did reupload the ws again but it still isn �t working! Never mind, I �ll delete it and upload it again tonight.Smile
@ Karagozian: Thank you so much for your kind comments!

23 Mar 2012