Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Please help req urgently.    

Please help req urgently.

hema.chandra
India

Please help req urgently.

Victor,I need you to help with my consistent problem.When I click the button that says "show all the recent contribution"It just shows me the border of the ws & no contents......no preview of the ws.If you click download the ws.Again only the rectangulaqr border of the ws is seen with a red cross on it....How do I get rid of this.

Everyday I come to the site & get dissappointed as I really dont know the solution to this persistent proble......Please some one help me to see the ws...& download the same from the recent collection.Thank you.

5 Apr 2012      

Tus Patel
India

Dear Hema,
You must have problem with your net connections. I too belong to India and have been using this site successfully since one or two months. Problem seems fatal when you have less than internet speed 100 kbps. use 3G service and not 2G that might help you sort this problem out.
Tushar

6 Apr 2012