Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > Cooperative Learning- I need some info    

Cooperative Learning- I need some info

MissMelissa12
Peru

Cooperative Learning- I need some info

Hello fellow teachers,

I am currently working on a research project about Cooperative Learning. I have found a lot of information that I�ve been searching for so long.

What I need now is to have some antecedents background- I mean, about other teachers, researchers, etc that have ever made a research labout this topic.

I �ve been asked to hand in research projects samples made in Peru, Southamerica and the rest of the world.

If you have idea of this, I�d appreciate you let me know.

Thank you,

Miss Melissa.

5 Jan 2009      

libertybelle
United States

If you write cooperative learning in Google, you�ll find many site about this subject.
There is also the original book you can buy about this theme too.

L

5 Jan 2009     

dennismychina
China

Hi Milissa,

Have you tried (probably a dumb question) a Google search for something like�..

methodology cooperative teaching 

antecedents methods of teaching    etc

Have a look at this one.

http://scholar.lib.vt.edu/ejournals/JVTE/v13n2/Abu.html

5 Jan 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

What do you need most , Melissa, some materials or somebody telling about his/her experience. If you need a report of the experience e-mail me to my personal e-mail address.

5 Jan 2009     

Logos
Malaysia

I have a whole load of material about cooperative learning, including details of methodology, worksheets, powerpoints etc.  It was prepared as a package for teacher trainers and now the programme is finished, then it is lying around doing nothing.  If you want, I can send it to you, but it is just over 5mb big.  If you send me your e-mail through private messenger I can arrange dispatch.

Michael

5 Jan 2009     

MissMelissa12
Peru

Thank you everybody for your help!!

I have about 5 books about Cooperative Learning at home. I have googled it, of course,. What I need was the antecedents, they call so to ��samples of other researches done worldwide recenlty about this method. For example: Is this well know in Europe? Do people use it a lot? Are there many researchers about this topic? what do those researches conclude on?

Anyway, the links sent work really well for meThumbs Up

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!

��you are awesome people��

5 Jan 2009     

ximons
Brazil

Hi, Melissa. I am Maria Cristina. Here in Brazil, we started to work with cooperative learning last year. I did not know it , but I found a site with some free articles about it. It is www.kaganonline.com. I hope it is useful. Cheers. Ximons

8 Jan 2009