Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > TO spring ( PINAR BİLGİÇ)    

TO spring ( PINAR BİLGİÇ)

bburcu
Turkey

TO spring ( PINAR BİLGİÇ)

Hi Dear Pinar and Friends
Firstly sorry for engaged the message board but I wanna say something. I don�t know what happens exactly but as much as I understand there is something wrong or there is a misunderstanding between members because In my opinion instead of accusing each other or insulting is not a nice behavior. The main aim of this wonderful site is so pure..just sharing and helping each other. it doesn�t matter how much we know English. the most importatn thing is improving ourselves by the help of new ideas,opinion and contributions but of course without STEALING,it�s not ethical. No one accepts it. Anyway...
PINAR please don�t quit because sharing good works with you is very nice...PLEASE :)
THANKS   ALL MY COLLEAGUES for their good work, and good will.
kisses and hugs...BYE

Pinarcim bu arada g�zel yorumlarin i�in tesekk�r ederim. Ben 6. siniflara girmiyorum bir dil kursunda �alisiyorum bu y�zden her konu ve her seviyeden birseyler hazirliyorum. ama yeni m�fredattin uygulamasi zor bi yapisi oldugunu arkadasslardan sik sik duyuyorum...kendine ii bak. HOS�AKAL

26 Sep 2008