Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Sending worksheets by e-mail???!!    

Sending worksheets by e-mail???!!

savvinka
Russian Federation

Yes, I �ve received a message asking me to send wss. My first intention was to help, of course, and I asked what wss she needed. She replied that she needed wss for little kids, which I don �t have at all. I thought why I have to send ? .... And I didn �t. 

8 Apr 2012     

s.lefevre
Brazil

I have recieved this message but from a member with a flag from Portugal. I told her how to make worksheets. She had already over 30 points.

8 Apr 2012     

mourisca
Portugal

I agree with what ascincoquinas said... just add the username to your ignore list:  

If someone is bothering you with unwanted messages, you can add his/her username to your ignore list, and he/she won �t be able to send you any more messages�  

8 Apr 2012     

Damielle
Argentina

Thank you for your answers my dear friends.

Yes Ivolga, we are talking about a similar message and it �s sent by a Portuguese teacher. I have already explained to her the the escence of this site is sharing our contributions which have to be made by our own and that if she was in such an urgent need, she could either download as a premium member or make attractive worksheets so as to be downloaded by many people and get the necessary points.

Dear Savvinka, at least you got an answer. When I told her to upload her own contributions, she didn �t replied.

Of course, I have already reported the whole issue to Victor and ignored this user but now I know that many of you have got the same message. As Berny said, you are already warmed about these messages. I �m really glad to share my contributions with you and I always help new users who need points and are learning to make their own worksheets. I strongly believe in hard work to get what we need. But I�m against sending contributions by e-mail to unknown people.

8 Apr 2012     

< Previous   1    2