Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > It just gets worse*sigh*    

It just gets worse*sigh*

libertybelle
United States

It just gets worse*sigh*

I always check the new printables when they come out - because it�s fun to see all the new ideas.
On the other hand - I�ve noticed more and more upload two copies of the same WS.
That is a bummer.

Also this member-BelyR - just scans in from a book with no personal contribution to the pages, except for a title.

6 Jan 2009      

Damielle
Argentina

Hi Lisa. You are right.

Besides I love reading your posts as well as some other native�s because I learn new words. For instance, I didn�t know that word "bummer".. Thanks!!!

6 Jan 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

I know what you mean. It can be frustrating. I don�t know how many pages taken from Bogglesworld I have reported in the last month.
On the up side, there is also some great sheets, so download those amazing contributions.

And to all the members, please take the time to thank the person you�re downloading from. It�s the least we can do for the work put into a sheet that will save us time.

6 Jan 2009     

MissMelissa12
Peru

I want to start this with

Thumbs Up��THANK YOU SO MUCH AND CONGRATULATIONS TO THE EACH-TIME MORE AMAZING  WORKSHEETS THAT PEOPLE ARE POSTING EVERYDAY �� Clap 

Though It is sad about those people who are trying to mess around...there are always people like these.

For those people: ��Please, don�t waste your imagination skills like that ! ��

Anyway , I am sure Victor is working on this already. Hug

6 Jan 2009