Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Caption Contest Winner!    

Caption Contest Winner!

MoodyMoody
United States

Caption Contest Winner!

I �m picking the winner a couple of hours early for two reasons: 1) I �m awake, and 2) the topic was buried anyway which probably means there are no more entries forthcoming.

The picture:

All of the entries were great! It was difficult for me to pick my favorite two. Yes, two! I decided to pick a first and second place to avoid what happened the last time I picked a caption winner; the winner never posted a picture.

So, the first-place entry was Ahlam �s, "When it �s raining cats and dogs....Nothing works but logs"Wink So, Ahlam, you have until midnight server time April 14 to post a new picture for the caption contest.

And second-place goes to cunliffe with, "I �m just unlucky. Back home, I hated the rainy season, so where do they send me? Seattle zoo." If Ahlam doesn �t post by April 15, then cunliffe, you post a picture.

Happy picture hunting!

12 Apr 2012