Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > CHAT FRIEND FOR MSN/SKYPE VIDEOCONFERENCE IS NEEDED    

CHAT FRIEND FOR MSN/SKYPE VIDEOCONFERENCE IS NEEDED

mrnicolas
Argentina

CHAT FRIEND FOR MSN/SKYPE VIDEOCONFERENCE IS NEEDED

Hello everyone, Im a teacher from Argentina. Im looking for someone from another country (preferably far away from Argentina) in order to try and share an msn/skype videoconference with my students. The idea is just to talk for a couple of minutes between you, me and my students, ask a couple of questions about ourselves about life, countries, cultural differences, etc. It sounds as a great experience and I would like ti give it a try! Those who are interested in helping me please send a message and we continue the conversation through facebook, msn or whatever is more convenient for you!
Best whises,
Nicolas.

15 Apr 2012      

pauladco
Brazil

Hi there! I �m Brazilian and I really liked the idea. Add me on Facebook and we can plan how and when we can do it. I �m Paula Oliveira. My e-mail is [email protected]

15 Apr 2012     

Nancy Vega
Costa Rica

hey that sounds cool...i�d love to!!!

15 Apr 2012     

xiaokugua
China

What a pity. Facebook and msn seem to be not available in China. (China and Argentian seem to be on the opposite sides of the earth.) Maybe making a phone call is another approach.And sending email is also very convenient.([email protected])

15 Apr 2012     

primpi
United Kingdom

i �m teaching in italy and i �d love to be part of this lovely idea my email is [email protected]
if you are interested drop me a note so we can see what to do i � ve variuos  age ranges 

16 Apr 2012     

pierzynka
Poland

I �m teaching in Poland and I �m also interested in this idea my email is: [email protected] 
XOXO from Poland

16 Apr 2012