Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Meeting a wonderful member of ESLprintables    

Meeting a wonderful member of ESLprintables

myemma
Ukraine

Great! New friends- new meetings, new impressons!!!! I wish you All the Best!!!!!!!!Greetings from Ukraine!

16 Apr 2012     

savvinka
Russian Federation

I wish I met somebody in Israel in a week!

16 Apr 2012     

Olmi5
Russian Federation

Are there any place, where we all can meet? It will be fantastic !!!  Good luck to all members of this wonderful site!

16 Apr 2012     

coyote.chus
Spain

That �s great, dear two friends!! 

16 Apr 2012     

mada_1
Spain

That �s amazing! I �m sure you had a wonderful time together dear friends. Have a great week. Hugs :)

16 Apr 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Awesome, Mena! Thanks for sharing:)

@Olga: Why don �t you write a pm to the Israel members you �d like to meet? Maybe it �ll work out:)
Sophia

16 Apr 2012     

tareq
Egypt

It is great to meet together. In a week,TESOL Qatar will be  held ,if there is someone coming ,please ,tell me in advance. Tarek

16 Apr 2012     

asmaesperance
Algeria

wow! it �s marvelous. two great members meeting in a very beautiful country. that �s really fantastic. thank you for sharing this beautiful photo with us you look great

16 Apr 2012     

Amanda W
Austria

Wonderful!

16 Apr 2012     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Wow, that�s fantastic. Congratulations to both of you on this wonderful meeting.Clap

P.S. Why have I thought all the time Mabdel is a girl? Shocked Sorry, dear Mabdel - now I know.Wink

16 Apr 2012     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5    Next >