Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Kids with too much energy    

Kids with too much energy

chosen1
Mexico

Kids with too much energy

Hello everybody!!

Can someone give me ideas as to how I can slow kids down after they have their break. When they go back to the classroom they �re with a LOT of energy. I �ve tried coloring, crafts, but I wonder if there �s something else out there. You guys a very creative, so I really hope you can help me Smile

Thank you all in advance!! Thumbs Up

16 Apr 2012      

papagallo
Turkey

Have you ever tried baloon that you can give shape? It helps  to teach them how to cooperate with each other and keep them busy for a while.http://www.uzmantv.com/balondan-kilic-nasil-yapilir. I am sorry it is in Turkish but you can watch and do it. I tried this with my 4th and 5th grade student.Instead of hitting each other they were using harmless baloons. This generation is incredibly energic.

16 Apr 2012     

m.mona
Egypt

I always in the begin of the class play a game try to make them in a circle then say who �s name start with a or g stand up  who �s name start with f or m jump and so on 
notice during the class make competition in group 
good luck     

16 Apr 2012     

olaola
Italy

SmileI tried a quiz show: I divided the students in teams: you read the questions you prepared before, a person form each team has to run  and take an object on a desk ( I used a paper roll) the students who take the roll first can answer the question. they have to run so they consume their energy!

16 Apr 2012     

Mariethe House
France

A few good ideas here:

http://busyteacher.org/5104-calm-students-down-5-ways.html

16 Apr 2012     

chosen1
Mexico

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!! you guys are simply great. Really, thanks a lot Wink

18 Apr 2012