Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > eslprintables and Facebook    

eslprintables and Facebook

chiko123
Tunisia

eslprintables and Facebook

Hello Everybody,

Don �t you think it would be a good idea if Victor or any member of eslprintables.com creates a page within facebook,as nowadays, more and more people are connected to social networks? I think this would bring us closer together and would add more flavour to our website.

16 Apr 2012      

JECMPJ
Colombia

No I don �t like that way,  I prefer this page because it �s better and easier

16 Apr 2012     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

There is already an eslprintables facebook page and it �s quite funny and also useful. 

Some like, others don �t.

@chiko123  I �m not sure how it goes, but I �ll try to add you. If not, someone will see your pm and do it.

Welcome

Linda

16 Apr 2012     

mariajosefuster
Spain

http://www.facebook.com/groups/54343846580/

This is the page, as I have just seen in the forum.

You just have to ask to be a member and you become one immediately. I have just done so myself.

16 Apr 2012     

MChappell
France

No, I like it the way it is. It �s handier this way

17 Apr 2012     

douglas
United States

I �m sorry Chiko but...

In my opinion, putting this site on Facebook would be like injecting it with a deadly virus.  Please, let�s not do that.

Douglas 

17 Apr 2012     

L. habach
Morocco

No, I don �t think it is a good idea. The site eslprintables.com is for teachers not for people from all walks of life.

17 Apr 2012     

graca pereira
Portugal

I �m sorry, I totally agree with Douglas. Let �s leave the things the way they are, they work just fine.
Greetings.
Gra�a

17 Apr 2012