Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > ESL Printables    

ESL Printables

pilarmham
Spain

ESL Printables

A couple of days ago someone thanked V�ctor for creating this great site where we can share and find such wonderful worksheets and materials. I �m worried, this member said, I think I am hooked! I know that so well, many of us replied...

I �ve been an addicted member of ESL Printables for a couple of years, from the very first day I came across it, and I �ve seen a lot of changes. But the one thing that has not changed is what makes this site perfect, and I think it has to do with opening doors to creativity. It �s not just about giving and taking some useful tasks that you can find here; it �s a lot more than that. I think V�ctor has given many of us the wings to fly on our own. I see that so many members have started new things that are so helpful. Still, we keep coming back, day after day, for new ideas and support.

I think this is what makes ESL Printables special.

18 Apr 2012      

anaisabel001
Spain

Clap   Hug

18 Apr 2012     

kinho
Brazil

I do agree!!!!Thumbs Up

18 Apr 2012     

Redbull
Thailand

REDBULL GIVES YOU WINGS YOU KNOWWink.   Thumbs Up

18 Apr 2012     

Mietz
Germany

Sometimes I wonder about the statistics of this site. Wouldn �t it be interesting to know the number of people who, like me, have a look at this site at least once a day?

Even though I �m teaching completely different subjects at the moment, ESLP is the first page to open on my browser - and I love it und wouldn �t want to miss it. :-)

Thanks to Victor and all of you!
Mietz

19 Apr 2012     

blunderbuster
Germany

You are so right, Pilar.

I think more important than being able to get free ws is to be able to draw inspiration from so many inspired minds and to have a community of "friends" out there, who, even in one �s darkest teaching or preparational hour, are always there to offer help and can actually make the one in need succeed.

19 Apr 2012     

evinches
France

I admit that I have become a bit of an addict too particularly during the holidays when I have more time to create stuff for my classes. There are so many great ideas and it �s easy to find inspiration by looking at some of the great lessons here.
I �m amazed at what some people can do on their computers.
I also find it very rewarding when people say thank you. It only takes a minute but it �s great to know where our worksheets are coming in useful - it �s also a great living geography lesson!
Sincere thanks to Victor and all those who make this site worthwhile.

19 Apr 2012     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

I had prepared a really good topic for a year 7 group in school where most of the pupils have EAL. At the last minute, the subject teachers decided to change the topic, they had got hold of a passage on King Midas and decided to go ahead with that. Last night, it was my job to differentiate it. I was really tired - having a really busy time at school at the mo - presentation to the SLT on Monday etc. I wondered whether there would be anything on here. Of course there was! A perfect reading passage (much better than the one in hand) with T/F, gap fill, questions - job done! I did tweak it of course, and we used it today with the whole class. I also have - for next lesson - a lovely vocab sheet. Thanks are sent out from me, on so many occasions, to colleagues all around the globe who I �m never likely to meet. I am a proud member and a true fan of this site.

19 Apr 2012