Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Mini-book first aid    

Mini-book first aid

Kita19
Portugal

Mini-book first aid

Hi there!

Anyone knows where I can find a mini-book for basic kids first aid? 

Thanks in advance.

Patricia

19 Apr 2012      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

No ready-made one available here, I �m afraid.
But, there are worksheets to browse for ideas, here you can find flashcards and here - free mini-book templates.
Sophia

19 Apr 2012     

Mariethe House
France

If you tell me what basic vocab and structures you need I can make one for you! I love designing minibooks!Smile
edit:This is not a minibook but an excellent site for basic first aid:

http://www.goodtoknow.co.uk/wellbeing/225092/Basic-first-aid

19 Apr 2012     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

I have produced a strategies sheet for mainstream teachers. (Marie, you sent me a link which really helped me with this). It consists of 18 boxes and in each is an idea for differentiation or an activity which is really good for EAL pupils. I wonder whether it would be a good idea to also produce it as a minibook? This minibook would be for the teachers to keep with them. Does anyone have any thoughts about this? (Those minibooks look difficult to produce to me.)

19 Apr 2012     

Mariethe House
France

lynn, just get one of the ready made templates(follow  the above link given by Sophia).
Insert some more boxes in the pages and then write your text. It is not complicated! If I can do it, YOU can! I am not a computer expert at all! Smile

19 Apr 2012     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

I �ll have a go over the weekend. My son will be home from uni, so if need be I can rope him in. I do like the look of the minibooks.

19 Apr 2012     

Kita19
Portugal

Thanks a lot for your replies :) This mini-book is not for me, I �ve received an e-mail asking if I had one on this topic, as this person has seen my mini-books in my blog. 

I �ll give your suggestions to this person ;) Thanks again!

Patr�cia

19 Apr 2012