Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > RE:- getting animated gifts to work in googlemail. Mainly for you Cheezel & Damielle    

RE:- getting animated gifts to work in googlemail. Mainly for you Cheezel & Damielle

dennismychina
China

RE:- getting animated gifts to work in googlemail. Mainly for you Cheezel & Damielle

Open an account with Photobucket or a similar website. Upload the images you want to insert into your email to Photobucket. Copy it and paste it into the compose page of your email. As simple as that.  It works for gmail so I presume it�ll work for other email accounts as well.

Enjoy.

P.S. The link.  http://photobucket.com  

D.M.

6 Jan 2009      

Damielle
Argentina

You are one of my favourite computer experts!!!!

I�ll try to do it later.

Who are the children in your avatar?

6 Jan 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

Thank you for the link.

6 Jan 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

Thank you! Just wondering though, how is saving gifs in photobucket etc any different from saving on your own computer and copying and pasting?

I am someone who always needs to know the hows and whys of new newfangled things :-)

Thank you!!!!!! I will try out later :-)

6 Jan 2009