Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > ESL site like this one    

ESL site like this one

jannabanna
France

ESL site like this one

Hi everyone,

I �d like to tell you about another site like this one:

http://en.islcollective.com/

It�s great and it also has pages for other languages.

Try it out!

Janet

21 Apr 2012      

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Dear Janet, thanks for the link.Wink
A lot of members from ESL Printables are already also contributing at islcollective, but you �re probably a new member here.

Have a great weekend, Michaela

21 Apr 2012     

jannabanna
France

No, I �m not a new member here, but as I �ve just discovered the islcollective site myself,  I thought I might just pass on the message to others who may have missed out on the information as I did.

Have a nice weekend,
Janet

21 Apr 2012     

almaz
United Kingdom

Dearie me, Michaela.

"you�re probably a new member here

Like, since mid-2009 at the very least?

21 Apr 2012     

blunderbuster
Germany

Hi Janna,

the other site has a different character than this one here. There, I am active in the German section mostly. The forum there is also much slower and less personal, downloaders are more grateful, I believe. I have a lot less ws there but hardly go any day without multiple comments on my ws.

Warm regards to France

21 Apr 2012     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

I only recently discovered that site; actually it was advertised on here a couple of weeks ago. A member here, kisdobos, started it up. The worksheets on there are great - similar to here, but I don �t think they �ve got many ppts. Also, what it lacks is the thrill of searching through the new contributions, you just have to type in what you are looking for. Also missing is the thrill of contributing and seeing your points mount up. Also, the message board isn �t as attractive/accessible and I don �t think there �s a sense of community, although kisdobos himself comments frequently, which is nice. Horses for courses.... It �s always nice to share and I think of iSLCollectives as the sister site to this one.

21 Apr 2012     

doralilacs
Tunisia

Dear Janet,

I would like to thank you for sharing the link to all members; it really is interesting, very rich and thus helpful. 

Yours,

21 Apr 2012     

judieguv
Costa Rica

Hi dear friend!

Very nice and useful site. Even for my wife who is a French teacher here in Costa Rica where is pretty difficult to find useful material in French. She and I are so happy you can �t imagine. We really appreciate your spirit of sharing. 

Blessings from Costa Rica!
Diego and Maga!

21 Apr 2012     

jannabanna
France

Reply to Cunliffe,

I agree on most of your points about the islcollective site, but you CAN see your points mount up, they are on your page!  It �s really rewarding and that �s the whole point of sharing, isn �t it?  

Take care,
Janet

Reply to Diego and Maga

I �ve sent a reply by private message.

Once again, glad to be of help.

Janet

21 Apr 2012     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Haha, dear Janet.
I can see how badly I have been mistaken. Ment no offence. Islcollective is a great site and it �s only well when sites like this one are being reminded here.
Sorry for my mistake.Embarrassed

Hugs, Michaela

21 Apr 2012     

sabrinalily1
Belize

If only all people in the world would be as you guys are in esl printables. You are not only great teachers but good people too ! What a great sense of solidarity, it feels good to see that ! THANKS A MILLION

21 Apr 2012     

1    2    Next >