Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Winner of the Caption Contest (CW 17, 2012)    

Winner of the Caption Contest (CW 17, 2012)

douglas
United States

Winner of the Caption Contest (CW 17, 2012)

Wow!

How fun that was.  You are all so creative, it makes it very hard to choose a winner.

This time around we had an apparently cross-dressing(trying to be a hippo or an elephant) , fitness-minded, Mr Universe of  a giraffe that consumes growth pills, protein shakes, marshmallows, tea cakes and even boulders to stay in shape so it won �t be called pencil legs or be stared at during its supersized savannah safari. It seems that all these "healthy" foods have caused a hockey body and some bowel problems that have filled our friend with a lot of air that must somehow be released.  Our dear giraffe has even consulted a plastic surgeon after its visit to the USA in order to prevent looking like the Michelin man and having to wear XXXXLarge jeans.   In the end I believe that the questionable background of this giraffe points to a possible patriarchal elephant. Our friend should give up on photoshopping away its roots and just accept the fact that she is not fat but is a buxom, sensual woman that people stare at out of envy of her self-confidence.

OR!

It �s a poor kangaroo that was delivered an oversized "Jiraffe Jacket".

I think Les got it right on this factor so he is the winner--congrats LES (Id the magician) it is now your turn to select a picture for the next caption contest.

Thank-you everybody for participating, it was a lot of fun.

Douglas

26 Apr 2012      

cunliffe
United Kingdom

It was a great one, I really had a laugh.

26 Apr 2012     

titta76
Italy

I agree! that was really funny!LOL

26 Apr 2012