Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > What makes a good teacher?    

What makes a good teacher?

ueslteacher
Ukraine

What makes a good teacher?

I thought this might be a revelation for some of us and for some just a reminder of what we already know:)
This is what ss think:)

Sophia

P. S. These are not my ss.

30 Apr 2012      

srare
Egypt

good and inspiration.

thanks.

30 Apr 2012     

dafodil
Portugal

It �s very important for us to know students �representations about everything concerning teaching and learning a foreign language such as what makes a good teacher, activities, topics, teacher �s methods, material, relatioships among the students and between them and the teacher, etc. From talking to them, we can get some database to better improve our way of teaching and help the students to learn more and better, too.

30 Apr 2012     

ayouda
Tunisia

Thank you soooooooooo much it came on time.
I �m going to teach a lesson "About teachers ".I am eager to know about students � attitudes about their teachers.If you have any further ideas i would be grateful to learn from you thanks in advance.Thumbs Up

30 Apr 2012     

dafodil
Portugal

You could build up or make a questionnaire for students to answer, a simple one and should be anonymous, where they can choose an answer according to their attitudes, in a ranking scale. Or you can present open questions where they express their own opinios. Afterwars, you should analyse the results of the questionnaire and you will certainly reach some conclusions, with the help of some literature You �ve counsulted on this issue.

30 Apr 2012     

mimau
France

Thanks for sharing!useful indeed!

30 Apr 2012     

jmarwa
Qatar

Thanks alot..... it �s very usful
              Thumbs Up

30 Apr 2012     

mourisca
Portugal

very interesting and... why not say it... "food for tought" Thumbs Up

30 Apr 2012     

anitarobi
Croatia

This is so good! I �ve just shared it with my colleagues. Thank you so much!

30 Apr 2012