Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Material investment    

Material investment

educount
Spain

Material investment

Hi!

I am currently looking for good materials to purchase for my primary school since we would like to update our esl materials. It would be great to receive your suggestions on materials you have tried (for example we use super simple songs resources with great success). We are looking for cds and dvds (songs, short videos..), books for reading,  drama material, elt books for teachers....

Thanks!

30 Apr 2012      

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Hi!

Try here:

30 Apr 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Someone mentioned them before
http://www.barefootbooks.com/uk/

we had a person from Pearson Longman come to our school and they have some really great resources, but unfortunately our school cannot afford the new stuff bc it�s pretty expensive (I mean the books with interactive CD Roms and online support) Check their website http://www.pearsonelt.com/

Sophia

30 Apr 2012     

anitarobi
Croatia

I love Barefoot Books, Sophia! They �re absolutely �contagious �!
I�d also recommend these:
Perhaps you like some of these...

30 Apr 2012     

Anna P
Brazil

Best songs for young children:

30 Apr 2012     

miss K.
Ukraine

check out wearebusybeavers.com They have some free downloadables there and free online games too

30 Apr 2012     

miss K.
Ukraine

Some of their stuff is funne. eg to a question "What are these?" kids are taught to answer "Those are"

30 Apr 2012