Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > MY STUDENTS PERFORMING TWO SHORT SKETCHES    

MY STUDENTS PERFORMING TWO SHORT SKETCHES

Yolandaprieto
Spain

MY STUDENTS PERFORMING TWO SHORT SKETCHES

Hello everybody,
I just want to share with you my students �  work. I already posted the same topic yesterday but in case you didn �t have the opportunity of seeing it, I would like you to have a look at it and give me your opinion: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkvxXRhOnEw
I have to tell you that all the class learnt the scripts by heart because they heard them so many times. They also had a great time rehearsing and their relationship is much closer now. I recommend you to do things like this. (they are only 12). The recording is not very good but we are not experts but at least  you can see and hear almost everything.
My best wishes
Yolanda
If you want the script of the "The Restaurant", you can get it if you search the net and write "OFF STAGE". "The ticket inspector" script is among my contributions. I changed the original one because I needed more actors.

6 May 2012      

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Hi Yolanda!

Great work! Thanks for sharing!Thumbs Up

6 May 2012     

fernucha
Argentina

Congratulations to you and to all your students. The way they act so natural,  their intonation and their pronounciation are really fantastic.
I must tell you, Yolanda, that I have been thinking in carrying out  some short plays with my students but I am a afraid of it but now that I have seen yours I feel more confident and I think I would try it. Thanks for sharing such nice experience.
Hugs from Fernanda, from Mendoza in Argentina

6 May 2012     

Tere-arg
Argentina

Well...I downloaded your worksheet but never received  the one you are offering or any answer to my offer of sketches.

6 May 2012     

Yolandaprieto
Spain

Sorry, I completely forgot. I have already sent it to you. And of course, I am interested in anything related to performances of this kind as I do them every year since I started the bilingual section in my High School.
Thanks
Yolanda

6 May 2012     

graceoli
Portugal

Great job! Am glad you could share their work with us! 

6 May 2012     

aliciapc
Uruguay

Congratulations Yolanda!

6 May 2012     

Tere-arg
Argentina

OK  I�ll have a look  and send you what I have.
Thanks again

6 May 2012     

Albaeva
Spain

I �ve always wanted to do a work like yours, but I don �t have enough material to do it. Could you share your sketches with me? It would be wonderful to try it!

Thanks and congratulations!

7 May 2012