Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > PREVIEW COMING SOON AGAIN? NO, PLEAAASE    

PREVIEW COMING SOON AGAIN? NO, PLEAAASE

Yolandaprieto
Spain

PREVIEW COMING SOON AGAIN? NO, PLEAAASE

The system is not working again. Yesterday I uploaded another worksheet and it isn �t anywhere. What �s the problems now?

7 May 2012      

juliag
Japan

Hi Yolanda,

If you check the new contributions you �ll see none of the worksheets shown as "preview coming soon" are there. I don �t know for sure but I imagine this means they �ll come up in tomorrow �s new contributions or the next day �s, automatically whenever their preview can be seen.

Let �s wait and see. Take it easy and have a nice day,
Julia

7 May 2012     

mada_1
Spain

Hello daer Friends,

If you click �Search only recent contributions � button you �ll see there are 14 pages of today �s contributions but in fact only a few worksheets are available. From page 3 to page 14 �Preview coming soon � can be seen. I also uploaded a worksheet yesterday and it �s not available yet. 

I �m sure Victor will fix the problem soon. Let �s just be patient. Have a nice day,
Mada

7 May 2012     

victor
Spain

I �m working on that. It will be solved in an hour or so.

7 May 2012