Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > hello    

hello

nhatminh0904
Vietnam

hello

Hug
this is an useful way to make friends.

13 May 2012      

yellowrhythmorchestra
Vietnam

ngu the. Cu coi tren sach ngun phap. Khong so nguoi khac khinh de minh a. dung lam the nua nhe. Day la mot dieu lam nhuc quoc the viet nam. hy vonh dung co moi viec la moi hoi

13 May 2012     

mariannina
Italy

I �m sorry, but we do not do politics on this site ... if I understood the translation well!

13 May 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

yellowrhythmorchestra :English please!
It is disrespectful to post something in a language not all users know. It would have been ok if you were asked to translate smth or paid a compliment or said thanks to the author of a useful thread in their native language. But posting your personal opinion insulting the member of this website is disrespectful and against the rules: Never insult other users or try to hurt them. You could have sent it by pm. Please translate or remove your post all together.
Sophia

13 May 2012     

naoura
Turkey

thanks for respecting the others

13 May 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

@ naoura: What do you mean? Did you comment on my post? or the one by  yellowrhythmorchestra?
Sophia

13 May 2012     

Mabdel
Morocco

nhatminh0904Welcome to this great community!

@yellowrhythmorchestra : Totally agree with Mariannina and Sophia. Do please use English.
Best regards

13 May 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

@Mabdel: this user joined the website almost a year ago:)
Sophia

13 May 2012     

Mabdel
Morocco

@ Sophia:Lol : Just checked his/her ws .I think it �s more than a year about 3 or 4 years ago. No harm if we welcome him again!Smile

13 May 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

I must be really bad at maths:)

13 May 2012