Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    

help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nancy Vega
Costa Rica

help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi there, I need help................need to teach speaking and I don�t know any excellent book or site to get info about techniques and materials....I�d appreciate if you help me......thanks!!!!!!Wink

27 May 2012      

orly100
Israel

Hi,

27 May 2012     

papadeli
Greece

This is one of my favourite sites. Have a look.

Greetings from Greece,

28 May 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Some tips here

Sophia

28 May 2012     

Maria Linz
Brazil

Hi, Nancy!
What do you mean by "speaking"? A Conversation class?
If yes, this is what I do:
I try to make my classes very fun, to avoid boredom. So I choose a grammar subject (for example, Reported Speech), without mentioning to the students, and then I organize different activities: a board game, playing cards, children �s activities, a song  (all of them adapted to the cotent I want them to practice, of course). We have a three-hour course every week and we don �t realize how fast the time goes during the class.
Almost all those activities are taking from websites like this one, or islcollective, or busyteacher, and so on.
Write to me if you want me to email you some.
Have good luck!

28 May 2012     

judieguv
Costa Rica

Hi dear friend!

Are you teaching Taller de Ingles Conversacional? Well, I guess this will help you. If you are looking for a cheap and useful book I highly recommend you CONNECT TO ENGLISH. It �s from Cambridge. It costs less than 6 rojos in Textos Educativos. It is a cheap version of INTERCHANGE. The author is Jack C. Richards, one of my favorites by the way. It has teacher �s edition, work book, Student �s book, and a CD for Windows. 

It has a lot of listening and speaking activities. That �s the book we are using in my high school.

Blessings from Palmares.
Pura Vida Costa Rica
Hugs!
Diego Guzman

28 May 2012