Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Identity theft    

Identity theft

yanogator
United States

Oto,
I �m glad you got your ears trimmed. It made an improvement.

Bruce

28 May 2012     

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Dear Oto,

Not only you can see clearer than most... but also listen much better than us.....LOL

28 May 2012     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Hi Oto, the contact lenses are definitely a good idea. Bring back the ears, though! Wink

28 May 2012     

GIOVANNI
Canada

@Ed I think my dog will be very upset if she doesn �t see her avatar on the computer.  You wouldn �t want to upset my dog, would you?

28 May 2012     

ariana07307
Ecuador

Cute...LOL

28 May 2012     

Jayho
Australia

28 May 2012     

ldthemagicman
United Kingdom

Dear Oto,

With ears the size of yours, you could certainly go fishing at sea: you could wind 1000m of line in a figure-of-eight around your head.

But take my advice --- keep out of strong winds with those ears.  With garage-doors like those two, wide open, you �ll be blown overboard before you can shout to Ed: "Condiments of the Season to you!"

Les

28 May 2012     

foose1
United States

For a mere 4,000,000 cases of Leo Beer (Thai Brewed), I will offer 1 fly larvae to help feed the poor here in Thailand and provide you with an Avatar that can be traced anywhere on the internet.  If someone else is using your avatar, you will receive an email with the persons passwords to all of their bank accounts (this way you can get monetary reimbursement for use of your Avatar).  The Avatar works in conjunction with the CIAs program for identifying illegal aliens from outer space to help prevent a possible infestation of the critters.

John

28 May 2012     

Redbull
Thailand

@ Ed are you trying to tell me I would have to stop my annoying catch phrase..... WAIT FOR IT...!"

REDBULL GIVES YOU WINGS YOU KNOWWink.

@ Les You �ve got room to talk with the size of those lug-holes...! Mr Big Ears said this not meWink.and dumbo the elephant agreed with me on wing nut.
@ Oto, do you get good radio reception with those? Or you could wire your ears up for satellite reception Oto.
I �m getting in a flap now so must go before I upset people :)

29 May 2012     

< Previous   1    2