Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > A farewell present    

A farewell present

ivush
Czech Republic

A farewell present

Hello friends, a very good colleague of mine is leaving this term and is starting teaching at different school. I was just wondering what kind of a present should I give her. Can you give me any original ideas? Unfortunately I dont have many photos of her. Thanks a lot.

29 May 2012      

Greek Professor
Greece

Hi, well you can take a few photos and makes a collage with her students and teachers
just a thought...

or get students to write something to her and put everything in a  coloured evelope and signed by everyone and give it to her.

29 May 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

You had posted this request before. Some of us gave you ideas but you didn �t give any feedback, so what �s the point anyway?
Sophia

29 May 2012     

ivush
Czech Republic

No idea was sufficient so Im trying again. Besides I dont think there were many of you here at the weekend.

29 May 2012     

evafer
Spain

I agree with Sof�a.

Greetings from Spain,

Eva

29 May 2012     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi Ivush

A few ideas have already been given, sorry, I have no more, it �s difficult; when you know the person, you know what she is fond of, it turns things easier.

I fully understand your second post - you are trying to get some fantastic idea, and I do appreciate it. It means your colleague means a lot for you.

Hope you discover something really BEAUTIFUL.
Hugs

Linda

29 May 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

@Ivus: thanks for telling.
Sophia

29 May 2012     

aliciapc
Uruguay

I think the photo album carmenuca the first time you asked, is a great idea. I surely would like to get something like that when I leave!

29 May 2012     

GIOVANNI
Canada

I once received a little  book made up of inspirational quotes and sayings.  I still use it to this day.  The person cut up worksheets with expressions, made a cover with a pretty bow and put rings to hold the booklet together.  There are about 60 pages of different quotes.  The booklet is about 3 inches by 3 inches.  I can see that it took some time to put it together but it was greatly appreciated.

29 May 2012