Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > There was an error with your contribution XXXX    

There was an error with your contribution XXXX

asungilsanz
Spain

There was an error with your contribution XXXX

Dear member,
This is a message to inform you that there was a system error and your contribution xxxxxxx could not be published.

Please, check the file and send it again. If the problem continues, please contact the webmaster.

This is the message that I get again and again every time I try to send a worksheet. The same error message for nearly two months. I �ve checked the files (size and format), I �ve answered the message in an attempt to solve the problem, I �ve tried to contact Victor by email..., but still no answer. I can �t upload any worksheets (no problem with powerpoints, though!!).

Does this mean that I won �t be able to share my worksheets any more?

A big hug

asungilsanz

29 May 2012      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Send a pm to Victor (not e-mail)
Sophia

29 May 2012     

lili27
Spain

The same has happened to me with one of my worksheets I sent an email to Victor and he said to me to send him the document by email, this was two weeks ago and he hasn �t answered to me I supposed he hasn �t found a solution for the problem. Sorrry Asun but I suppose he will in the near future. :)

30 May 2012     

foose1
United States

It has happened to me 4 times with PowerPoints slides.  I found that if I tryed updating a PowerPoint within an hour after posting, I received the email.   After I stopped updating my PowerPoints right away, I did not have the problem.  This may not work for you as I am sure you are not updating your WS right away like I do sometimes.

John

30 May 2012