Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Audio mp3 files needed!    

Audio mp3 files needed!

pulce
Italy

Audio mp3 files needed!

Hi, I urgently need some audio mp3 files about summer holidays to use with my teenage students.Could anyone suggest me where to find them?
Thanks a bunch!

30 May 2012      

MoodyMoody
United States

Have you tried www.esl-lab.com ? They have several audio lessons relating to vacations and travel, from easy to advanced. I don �t know if this is exactly what you �re looking for, but it should be very helpful.

30 May 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

http://learnenglish.britishcouncil.org/en/magazine/beach
Sophia

30 May 2012     

Tmk939
Russian Federation

Thanks a lot MoodyMoody and Sophia. Very useful!

30 May 2012     

zagoracity
Morocco

I hope that this site will help: www.elllo.org    

30 May 2012     

Enpowewo
United States

Everyone now wants to sell subscription for streaming services. You don�t need services that offer you to pay for the pirated music that�s just absurd. Who can think of something like this? Just buy the subscription on a streaming service like Spotify or youtube music. Alternatively, just buy it on Bandcamp for the artist. If you want to pirate, do it for free- that�s the whole point. Here�s the weekend angel mp3 https://the-weekend.mp3juices.red/ . It will help

18 Jun 2021     

Enpowewo
United States

Interesting thread. I like it. It�s a nice thing it was bumped. I was looking for this information for a while. Thanks to all the participants whether they remember about posting here or not.

18 Jun 2021