Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Even with Life īs Limitations ... You can still grow up to be something Beautiful.    

Even with Life īs Limitations ... You can still grow up to be something Beautiful.

nabeera_nasar
Pakistan

Even with Life īs Limitations ... You can still grow up to be something Beautiful.

30 May 2012      

jupylandia
Argentina

UNBELIEVABLE!!!

30 May 2012     

Errie
Japan

In the end..........

life is what you make of it

30 May 2012     

theres_thy
Singapore

This is beautiful! And inspiring! Thank you.

30 May 2012     

rhman
Egypt

Cut your coat according to your cloth

30 May 2012     

MarionG
Netherlands

I have a student who masters this truth...

Some of you may remember I wrote in the cafe about a student of mine with cancer. He had a very large tumor removed from his brain at the end of last schoolyear. Now, almost a year later, he is still deep into chemo- and radiation therapy and rehabilitation and comes to school only a few hours a week.
In March this year we celebrated Purim at our school (a jewish holiday resembling carnival) and he came to be part of it. This is a picture I took of him. He really made the best of his situation and managed to make his bald head into an asset, rather than a disadvantage and got dressed up as Avatar. I always try to remember him showing off his cool costume whenever I get pissed my lesson can īt go as I planned because the dvd player isn;t working....

31 May 2012     

sofoklis19
Greece

I love Avatar! He is a great character passing on great messages to kids! Tell your student that he rocks. He is Avatar reincarnated. It is absolutely amazing that someone thought of that. It gives so much hope. Thank you for sharing. 

31 May 2012     

juliag
Japan

Inspirational both Marion G and Nabeera Nasar, thank you both. Hug
Marion, I love your student īs costume, it is amazing. And I love his spirit even more. Why is it that so often people with so much are so unthankful and those with the least are the most thankful of all. I think we can and should all learn a lesson from them.

31 May 2012     

GAZA_CHILD
Palestine

Another example showing that life always emerges from water

31 May 2012