Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Can īt download any worksheets....    

Can īt download any worksheets....

tkyosam
Japan

Can īt download any worksheets....

but eslprintables won īt let me upload worksheets....

How am I supposed to contribute when the website won īt let me.  I really like the worksheets I see here and would like to use them while also contributing my own worksheets too.

30 May 2012      

lusa4ever
Argentina

I īm having problems uploading files too! I īm still waiting for an answer but nothing seems to work!  thought there was something wrong with my notebook but it seems I īm not the only one! 

30 May 2012     

jhansi
India

I can download but not able to upload my worksheets.Please help.

30 May 2012     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

It happens sometimes, just keep trying and you īll certainly succeed.

30 May 2012     

yemenmon
Yemen

I am facing the same problem. I have many power points , but I cannot upload any of them.

31 May 2012     

juliag
Japan

Hi,

It īs so nice to have fresh faces interested in joining.

Double-check your documents are saved as .doc, not docx, and in the case of powerpoint that they are saved as an older version of powerpoint if you have a new operating system (can do through save as).

Also check the properties to check if they are under the size limit.

If both these things are okay you WILL be able to upload them, only sometimes the system gets overloaded and people can īt upload. So just keep trying till you can.

Good luck and welcome.
Julia

31 May 2012