Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Caption Competition    

Caption Competition

Apodo
Australia

Caption Competition

I won!
Here is your new picture. Let �s have your witty captions.

6 Jun 2012      

MoodyMoody
United States

Our ESL teacher isn �t very good at her job!

6 Jun 2012     

bill24
Thailand

Summer outing for the D.N.A.  National Dyslexia assosciation.

7 Jun 2012     

alexcure
Poland

LAND-USE PLANNING FOR OUR CHILDREN�S BENEFIT

BEFORE:

NOW:

7 Jun 2012     

douglas
United States

A children �s solidarity action for Quebec.

7 Jun 2012     

MarionG
Netherlands

We �re OK, we �re playing on OR around the pipe....

7 Jun 2012     

Redbull
Thailand

Timeshare...!

JOKE......

So a timeshare guy dies and is standing at the pearly gates waiting to enter heaven. In front of him in line is a congressman and a lawyer. 
The congressman walks up to St Peter and St Peter says, �You lied to people and misled the masses for your entire life. You thought of no one but yourself so unfortunately because of your ways on earth, I have no option but to send you to hell�. St peter snaps his fingers and the congressman is sent to hell. 
Next up walks the lawyer, �You also were dishonest and unfaithful, you hurt the ones who loved you the most so again I have no option but to send you to hell". St Peter again snaps his fingers and poof the lawyer is sent to hell.
The timeshare guy not feeling to good about his odds steps up and says "So where do I go St Peter?"
 �Well, it looks here like you sold timeshare to people for your entire life, you gave people choices that they didn�t have with their vacation dollars so its only fair that you get a choice as well, you can choose to either go to heaven or to hell but first I �m going to show you your options" and St Peter snapped his fingers and instantly they were in hell. 
Hell was beautiful, nothing like he expected he saw all his friends from earth and they were having a party, eating steak and drinking wine, laughing, having a good time telling stories about earth and it was the best time he ever had. Then St Peter says �Well times up�, he snaps his fingers and instantly they are in heaven. 
Heaven is gorgeous and everyone is on their knees worshipping god, singing praises and praying for forgiveness over and over. He really feels wanted and content. �Times up� says St. Peter as he snaps his finger transporting them instantly back to the pearly gates. "So which is it?" St Peter asks. 
"Well, I never thought I �d ever say this but I think I �m going to go with hell, I had so much fun there."
 "So be it" says St Peter as he snaps his finger sending him to hell. 
Now hell is different, it doesn�t look the same, there�s fire and brimstone everywhere and he�s chained to a hot stone, He�s surrounded by heat and blood curdling screams. 
"There must be a mistake!" The timeshare guy screams out to the devil, "What is this? This isn �t how it looked last time I was here?"
The devil looked up with a smug grin.... "Oh you, you must have been on tour."

Posted By Hat Trick  REDBULL GIVES YOU WINGS YOU KNOWWink.

7 Jun 2012     

ascincoquinas
Portugal

@REDBULL: Thumbs UpLOL

7 Jun 2012     

avanti1484
India

TongueThis just looks like the bridge the monkeys built to take Lord Ram to King Ravana in Lanka (Refer Ramayana) and the boys look more like those monkeys.........Wink

7 Jun 2012