Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Fantastic atmosphere !    

Fantastic atmosphere !

mariannina
Italy

renko6, I agree, you were wrong...to support Spain, you had to support Italy instead!LOL

hugs from granny

12 Jun 2012     

renko6
Poland

@ zenlee

Maybe you aren �t a football fan and you don �t understand my happiness, but in my opinion you shouldn �t be so strict as you are. EURO is every four years, not every day.

I really hate to be rude, but if someone is rude for my , I do the same.
I think you should relax (chill out). Did you swallow a stick ?

Keep smiling and be a human ! The world is beautiful and it isn �t worth to be so serious as you are !

As my English, you shouldn �t be so sure that yours is much better than mine because you aren �t a native speaker. I have a lot of friends in many countries and they never complain. I learn every day but I know I�m not the best and I make mistakes. Who doesn�t?
But who do you think you are ?
If you teach kids , just do it and don �t be so sure that you are the best because you aren �t.

Thanks @Mariethe House, @melahel7, @spinney, @almaz, @Mr Jazz for support. You can be defenders on the pitch in my team. SmileWink

Hugs !
Renia

12 Jun 2012     

Mabdel
Morocco

@ Renia :
Lucky u to attend such a great event. I watched the match on Tv but I won �t tell you which country I supported simply because I have many wonderful friends in both countriesWink :
Have a wonderful time.

12 Jun 2012     

aliciapc
Uruguay

Sorry mariannina, I �m afraid I don �t agree, as I have to support my country Wink
 BTW, who won ??? La Roja?

12 Jun 2012     

renko6
Poland

Nobody, there was a draw

SPAIN - ITALY
   1      :     1

@Mariannina - I kept my thumbs for Italy, but supported Spain SmileWink .
Today I wil support my country. Smile

I have some friends in both countries and I have a family in Italy but (sorry Mariannina Smile) I prefer Spanish team, I love their football. I have to tell you that Italian team played better match than Spanish team.

12 Jun 2012     

aliciapc
Uruguay

Hi Renia, I �ve a Polish friend who lives in Czestochowa (hope it �s correctly written ;-) and yours is a beautiful country !  Good luck today !

12 Jun 2012     

mariannina
Italy

Don �t worry renko6, I �m not a football fan, but when Italy plays.... my heart is there even if I don �t understand the game rules and I celebrate when I hear "Goal".
Hugs and enjoy yourself!
Granny

12 Jun 2012     

renko6
Poland

@ Alicia,
you wrote correcly the name of the city (it �s very difficult name) and thanks for support Hug, today we will need luck   Smile but I believe in my team.

@Mariannina,
I understand you, because I�m not crazy about football but during the match my heart starts beating faster and faster Smile

Hugs!
Renia Wink

12 Jun 2012     

Mabdel
Morocco

@ Renia :
Wish u all the best !Smile

12 Jun 2012     

renko6
Poland

@Mabdel,

Thank you from deep of my heart ! Hug