Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I NEED YOUR HELP WITH FIRST ENGLISH CERTIFICATE !!    

I NEED YOUR HELP WITH FIRST ENGLISH CERTIFICATE !!

Miss_darkness20
Andorra

I NEED YOUR HELP WITH FIRST ENGLISH CERTIFICATE !!

Well , I �m in my last year of the university , I �m not still  a teacher so ,  at the end of the year  , I �m taking FCE , I �m very nervous about that because I dont want to fail :( , so I need some advices , I want to practice by myself doing mock exams , I �m using the book : CAMBRIDGE PRACTICE TEST for first certificate plus 1 , BUT  i think i need more practice , do you know where I can get the past papers 2011 ?? i need them , or maybe another book to practice :) , please as well I would like to receive some advice to face this exam .  I would be so grateful.  Thanks for everything , this website has been very useful for me :) !!

13 Jun 2012      

Redbull
Thailand

Hi Miss Darkness I do love you aviator Wink

Now if you pm me your email address I can send you all IELTS exams from beginners to advance plus extras.
But the files will be zipped...!

REDBULL GIVES YOU WINGS YOU KNOWWink.

13 Jun 2012     

wysiwyg
France

Redbull, although my aviator might not be as lovable as Miss Darkness �s, would you be sweet enough to send me the IELTS exams for my College students....? I �d like them to take mock exams, and I couldn �t find much material on the net.

That would surely give me wings, you know!

Thanks!

13 Jun 2012     

aliciapc
Uruguay

For Miss and wysiwyg: here you �ll find lots of exams , fce , ielts, and more :
www.flo-joe.co.uk
www.usingenglish.com
www.examenglish.com
www.cambridgeesol.org/exams

13 Jun 2012     

wysiwyg
France

Thank you, aliciapc!

13 Jun 2012     

Stellam
Argentina

What �s the meaning of �aviator � in this context? 
Please, dear Redbull, can you enlighten me?

13 Jun 2012     

yanogator
United States

That should be "avatar", not "aviator"

Bruce

13 Jun 2012     

Stellam
Argentina

Lamp Thank you, Bruce!

13 Jun 2012