Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Help needed from Slovakia    

Help needed from Slovakia

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Help needed from Slovakia

Hello Slovakian colleagues, I have a big favour to ask. Most of my students are Slovakian and I would love some bilingual materials Slovakian/English. Any ws or ppts or even just info. as to where I can find bilingual readers - can �t find anything on Amazon. My students are age 11-16 and beginner to intermediate. I �m crossing my fingers for a kind colleague to help me. 

17 Jun 2012      

wysiwyg
France

Maybe this could help: http://englishtips.org/1150818962-project-2-wb-third-edition-slovak.html

17 Jun 2012     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Thanks for this. I have tried registering here and looking for stuff, but keep getting knocked back. I �ll get my son to have a look at it, it �s probably something simple I �m doing wrong. Thanks again. 

17 Jun 2012     

wysiwyg
France

I thad the same problem when I first registered:  but once you �ve registered, it works fine and you �ll find lots of resources; being a Russian site, you �ll probably be able to find Slovak books. Just give it another try from time to time, and if you don �t succeed send me a PM, I �ll give you my logins.

17 Jun 2012